Saturday, May 9, 2015

So My Grandmother's House is Maybe/Kinda Haunted by a Jedi Ghost

So the title to this post is kinda long and complicated, but it pretty much explains itself, yeah?

I've always had an overactive imagination. I attribute it to a healthy dose of Scooby Doo and creepy stories I was made to read in school, like one where a dead guy's foot snapped off from getting too cold, and another guy tricked this other guy into thinking the cow ate him.*

*Actual story I was made to read

Thankfully I've grown out of being a chicken, for the most part. (My sister would laugh at that, and tell you no.)

But I tell you, some pretty strange things have happened in my grandmother's house. Here's a paraphrased version of what happened.

This evening-

Sister: Did you turn the tv off last night?

Me: No, we fell asleep with it on.

Sister: No, I turned it off last night and put the remotes on the table.

Me: Okay, so?

Sister: It was on when I woke up.

Me: ...

Sister: ...

Me: It's our own Jedi ghost I'm so excited what are we going to name him

Sister: ...Felix.

No comments:

Post a Comment