Monday, May 18, 2015

The Things I Buy

Me: Remember those Clone Wars elastic wristbands from, like, 2009?

Jessa: Yeah, aren't those the ones you never found because the stores were sold out, and you were too cheap to buy them online?

Me: Uh huh.

Jessa: So?

Me: Ever since then I've always regretted not getting them, and I just found them online for $15 bucks... Soooo....

Jessa: For elastic bracelets?

Me: THEY MAKE ME FEEL NOSTALGIC, OKAY?

Jessa: Hey, it's your money--- Are those clone pencils? ARE THOSE CLONE PENCILS!?


So yeah. Star Wars fans have bizarre wish lists... It's very hard to explain to my friends that, yes, I can be appeased with Star Wars pencils, elastic bands, and a cardboard cutout of Chewy to guard me as I sleep. I mean, what else could I possibly want!?

No comments:

Post a Comment